Saturday, January 30, 2010

Harmonica Music!

Pappy has been teaching Hannah how to be more musical.
I did not get that gift from God like the rest of my family as evidence of both my brothers CD's, concert tours and my dad's extensive instrument collection.

Hannah has really taken to the Harmonica, probably because it is just her size.

We found a toy harmonica in the target toy clearance section and she has absolutely loved it!
She has even figured out that breathing in and out make different noises!
Maybe she will get the gift!




1 comment:

  1. I am really glad to find this blog. A lovely blog with exciting content of Harmonica. Thank you for keeping this site. I just ordered my Suzuki Harmonica at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week!
    http://bit.ly/suzuki-harmonica

    ReplyDelete