Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Favorites

So I was going to do this every week. I think it has been over a month, you can see how dedicated I am!

1. Abby Cadaby- Hannah loves Abby! She received a fairy outfit for her birthday and loves to wear the wings and pretend to be Abby.
2. Cosy Coupe - She wants to ride or just sit in her car and enjoy a good snack.
3. Her baby bath tub - She received a bath time baby for her birthday so we got her baby tub out to give her a bath. Now it is her favorite place to lounge and watch tv or read a good book
Add Image
4. Markers - Why did we start this I don't know. I currently have marker all over my arm from her coloring. They are more fun than crayons I guess.
5. Outside! This girl could live outside! She loves being outside, riding in her car, petting the "bunnies" blowing bubbles, coloring with chalk and especially watering the plants! If only she could be trusted to get the water I would never have to water the plants ever again with her around.


Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' it! (And color wonder markers from Crayola rock!)

    ReplyDelete