Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nursery Picts

So I never posted pictures of Parker's nursery.
Here it is!
We decided to go with a nautical theme since I found PBkids bedding and a matching PBkids rug for super cheap.
I had grand plans of light blue and light green (we were not going to repaint the walls) beautiful toile bedding mixed with menswear prints, but that didn't happen. One it was going to cost more money, and two when was I going to make all of the bedding, curtains and accessories when I was busy embroidering for everyone else? :)
I am super impressed with myself on how much money I saved creating this nursery.
-Blue Dresser- pulled it out of the guest room
-white crib- craigslist, Preston and I distressed it ourselves
-red shelf- was white from JBF
-changing table- was the entryway table but replaced that with a nicer piece last year.
-ottoman- Target
-glider- Target
-curtains- leftover from Hannah's nursery
-wall murals- beautifully done by myself and my wonderful sister-in-law/Art teacher Carleen
-white shelves- free stolen from my office
-Lighthouse lamp and shade- furniture liquidation store and re purposed from remnant ribbon and fabric.
-Nautical accessories and letters- Hobby Lobby


Hope you enjoy it! I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment