Tuesday, September 22, 2009

17 Month Photo Session

In April I decided to take Hannah's photos in the bluebonnets myself. They turned out really well and I told the family that that was going to be her One year photos.
So I have been dabbling in photography.
I will be the first one to admit that I am not very good, but I think I am good enough to save the huge expense of professional photographers. It is worth a try any way right?
Here are a few photos I took of Hannah this weekend at my Aunt's house I think that I got a few good ones, anyone agree?




3 comments:

  1. I just saw these on facebook. You did a great job, and Hannah's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modesty is good, but you are an excellent photographer and your subject could be a professional model.
    anonymous

    ReplyDelete