Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome Fall!

I love Fall! It is my favorite season! I love the cool weather but not too cold. I love all of the warm colors especially orange. I loved going back to school and I still love school supplies. I love pumpkins and pumpkin pie and comfort food finally not too heavy to eat. Most of all I love the Holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and soon to be Christmas! I have always loved Thanksgiving it my favorite of all holidays. There is no pretense of having to buy anything, or obligation of decoration (which of course I do anyway), also it is all about being with your family and who you love and expressing everything you are thankful for. I hope you enjoy some of my fond memories of fall. Here are some of my favorite fall photos from last year. Hopefully I will have some current ones to share soon...





1 comment:

  1. I love fall too! You're going to have to show me where these cute pumpkin patches are so I can take pictures next year. I also love your new blog background...you're so talented :)

    ReplyDelete