Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Story about a little Ghost....

Preston and I have been doing some house keeping, rearranging furniture, purging some of Hannah's baby toys, making more room for her toddler toys, etc.
I noticed that several of her toys were missing. I could not find one of her tea cups, or a drum stick, also I noticed that some of my things were missing.
I jokingly mentioned to Preston that I think we must have a little ghost in our house taking and moving some of our belongings around. Then I witnessed the culprit. Hannah went to her diaper bag, unzipped one of the side pockets, and took out my house keys. After that she proceeded to the open pantry, took the lid off a plastic pitcher, put my keys in the pitcher, put the lid back on it and walked away. We found our little ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment